Book Discussion for Small City Downtowns
A new program that provides professional development through reading and discussion of an assigned book focused on an aspect of downtown development. The author of each book is invited to attend for discussion and Q&A. A local Extension educator may want to facilitate a small group discussion and invite downtown executives, city planners, investors, and others interested in the topic.
- Discuss one book in three weekly sessions
- Zoom conferencing to connect participants and author
- Access the experience and perspective of the experts
- Help your downtowns and communities thrive
- Explore the multitude of challenges and opportunities
- Live discussions with the author of each book
- To register contact Bill Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org – limited to 25 participants per session.
Shaping a City, Ithaca, NY: A Developer’s Perspective